Take a look at some of the events coming up in the parish calendar.
ECUMENICAL QUIET DAYS
New 2019 – 2020 season starts on Thursday 17th October 2019 with our leader Fr Martin Flatman. The day starts at 12pm and finishes at 4pm. There will be a break for lunch – please bring your own packed lunch. The venue is Marston URC, 352 Marston Road, Oxford OX3 0JB. ALL ARE WELCOME.
Christmas Bazaar – Sunday December 1st 11.30-2pm
Please let Penny or Margaret know if you can help in any way with the organising of this years bazaar:
- Sourcing raffle prizes
- Creating hampers
- Selling raffle tickets after mass
- Sorting goods
- Setting up the stalls on Saturday 30th November
- Running stalls at the bazaar
- Making and donating homemade cakes
- Cleaning and tidying after the bazaar
If you would prefer to donate towards the bazaar we need
- Raffle prizes for the main raffle
- Bottles for the bottle stall
- New and unused gifts for the gift stall
- and we also need monetary donations to help with the running of the bazaar
Raffle tickets for the main raffle will be available soon.