While services are suspended at St. Anthony’s, there are a number of resources which can be used by individuals and groups.
- Live-Streamed Mass from Corpus Christi Church in Headington can be found here. Sunday Mass is at 9:00am, 11:00am, and 6:30pm.
- Universalis is an app for iOS, Android, Windows and Mac, which provides the readings for Mass each day, as well as the Divine Office. You can find out more information here.
- Pray As You Go is a daily podcast created by the Jesuits with a Scripture reading and reflection. You can find it here.
- The Bishops’ Conference of England and Wales has produced a short order of service for use in families at this time when Mass is not accessible. Click here to download it.
- Stations of the Cross, with meditations written by a former priest of the parish, Fr Martin Flatman, are available to download here.
- Prayer when confined to home available to download here.
- Prayers in time of flu or illness available to download here.
- Children’s Liturgy Resources from CAFOD click here for a live link to a children’s liturgy session on Sunday at 10am and, a recording of previous week’s sessions as well as other PDF resources.
- Compline: Night Prayer of the Church is being held by parishioners of St. Anthony’s Monday to Friday over Zoom. You can join us at 9:00pm using our Zoom ID, 753-7894-1695. Download the order of service for each day of the week here.
- Vatican prayer book Strong In The Face of Tribulation available to download here.
- A personal message from Archbishop Bernard Langley and the other Archbishops of England and Wales click here
This list will be updated with new resources periodically.